Russian version

English version

Sunday, 12 July 2015

FLORAL MOOD

There's something about floral patterns that make me go "yeah, I'll have it!". Maybe it's lack of flowers in real life, but I don't like them in real life. You know, walking around town balancing a bag, a phone, a bouquet in your hands and trying to stay a functional being, then watering them, keeping them away from the cat, and above all not forgetting to throw away at the right time. And you never know when exactly the right time is. Thank you, but keep 'em away from me, please. Outfit, though, is a whole other matter. Here's what I've been wearing non-stop these days in an attempt to balance out the gloomy weather outside.

Zara women's blouse floral pattern
Zara women's blouse floral pattern

Oysho shorts ladies pyjamas floral pattern
Oysho shorts ladies pyjamas floral pattern
floral pattern silk shawl
floral pattern silk shawl
Blouse - Zara (similar), shorts - Oysho, shawl from local market

Florlal patterns are also a thing on my Tumblr page. It basically consists of florals, architectire and bedding. I love my tumblr.