Russian version

English version

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

HOME APPRECIATION

When I say home, I don't just mean the flat where I live, sleep, cook and get lost/found on the internets. My home town is my Home. I've spent 22 years here and boy did it drive me mad sometimes! Our relationship hasn't been perfect, there are certain bumps on the road... seriously, it's dangerous to wear heels here. But at the same time, it's so small and peaceful that it wouldn't care if I went for a walk in my pj's (it's still on my bucket list). Can I say I love it? With age - c'mon, 22 is a real number - I've come to realize my home town has given me all I need to become who I want to be... Still going there, but you get the point.
So here you have an opportunity to see my home town the way I see it when I bother to notice the beauty around me - which I highly recommend doing more often than we're used to. Next time you go out take a moment to actually see where you are. It is your home, so you better appreciate it.

small town buildings
window plants
small town buildings sky
lake and nature
bed sheets to sleep well
evening light through the window
evening light through the window
legs in the evening light